Tangoe Inc. a leader in the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and Mobility Management Services (MMS) recently revealed in its study the predictions for biggest enterprise mobility trends that will be impacting the year 2019.
Tangoe Inc. predicts that mobile technology will take a different path to maintain the mobility environment. Mobility technology will look towards different sectors that are developing technology and induct them for better mobility solution.
FOR 2019, THE COMPANY PREDICTS THAT THERE WOULD BE FIVE INTEREST AREAS THAT ENTERPRISES ARE SEEKING TRANSFORMATION.
1. AI towards better edge computing: AI for the enterprises would be able to effectively complement the governance of the resources and data. AI will act as baseline technology that will reduce the manual work for the enterprises.
2. Making 5G a viable technology: 5G technology lacks greatly in implementation and usage among the enterprises. In 2019, we will see a shift towards better computing technology that will make 5G implementation easy for mass usage.
3. Acceleration due to Data: Data is an important component but due to better storage facilities and new analytics tool the utilization of data will accelerate. The enterprises will also see new regulations being implemented for data security.
4. Security as a talking point: For enterprises securing the data will help maintain the company reputation and also led to better data management to gain insights from them.
5. Evolution of IT: Different services will dominate the technology platform. It will enable the organization to maximize their procurement for applications/ services and also have better customer response.
The technology landscape will mature and innovate new technologies that are needed exclusively as the basic-level of deployment.